*Disclaimer: This recipe does not belong to me or my mother and full credit for this recipe goes to kitchentreaty.com
All you need for this recipe is....
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk (I use almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (I always use 100% pure maple syrup. I don't use the artificial syrup that's loaded with additives and stuff.)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Non-dairy chocolate chips for topping (I HIGHLY recommend Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips.)
- First add the flour and baking powder to the mug. Give it a quick stir using a fork to mix.
- Next, add the almond milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Microwave for on high for 1 minute.
- Pull out of the microwave and immediately top with chocolate chips.
Tag us in a photo if you recreate this recipe!
P.S. You can buy Enjoy Life chocolate chips at Kroger, Whole Foods, Martin's, and Fresh Market.
Copyright 2016-2017 by Dee Dee Wike and Joy Wike. All rights reserved. www.feelingveggiegood.com